Las Vegas, Nevada — The annual SEMA Show is regarded as the biggest event in the automotive aftermarket industry, and our pals from Summit Racing were on the scene—talking to builders, taking pictures, and gobbling up every new product innovation they could find during a whirlwind week crammed with automotive aftermarket news.
You can click here to see all of our SEMA content, but we figured it’d be nice to give you the specific 2022 SEMA Show coverage on a single page, so check it out below.
OnAllCylinders Podcast: 2022 SEMA Show Review
We sat down with three Summit Racing employees who attended the event to hear about what trends they saw, what news they heard, and what they think about the future of the SEMA Show—and the gearhead hobby.
2022 SEMA Vehicle Features & Photo Galleries
A big reason why gearheads love the SEMA Show is because of all the rare, custom, and otherwise super-duper awesome vehicle builds that rumble into the event. Here are some of our favorites:
- Battle of the Builders Young Guns 1971 AMC Javelin SST
- Cool Hand Customs’ 1978 Ford Pinto Cruising Wagon
- Trent Campbell’s 1979 Jeep Wagoneer “Sasquatch”
- Check Out This Toyota FJ49 Land Cruiser Restomod
- Jeep’s Electric CJ Restomod 4×4 “Surge”
- SEMA 2022: Day 1 Photo Gallery
- SEMA 2022: Wrap-Up Photo Gallery
2022 SEMA Show News & Awards
Many manufacturers use the annual SEMA event podium to unveil their latest-and-greatest product innovations—and there’s also no shortage of breaking news and sneak-peeks either.
- 2022 SEMA New Products Award Winners Announced
- 14 Truck, Jeep and Off-Road Products to Watch for in 2023
- Ken Block Talks Electrikhana at 2022 SEMA Show
- Edelbrock Group Introduces Several New Products
- 12 New Performance Products to Watch for in 2023
2022 SEMA Show Featured Product Videos
The Summit Racing folks found plenty of new and interesting stuff on the 2022 SEMA Show floor, so they grabbed their video cameras and spoke directly with the manufacturers to get the inside scoop.
- Leed Bandit Electric Vacuum Pumps Offer Smooth & Quiet Operation
- Proform Slant-Edge Valve Covers for Big Block Chevy
- Mechman Alternators Feed Big Power Demands—Even at High RPM
- Gear-Up for Your Next Off-Road Adventure with Body Armor 4×4
- Borla Releases Active Performance Sound for the Mustang Mach-E
- ACT Has a Lineup of Clutches & Flywheels for The Off-Roading Crowd
- New Adjustable TrackLine & TrueLine Shocks from Aldan American
- Melling Reveals a Massive Array of Stock & Performance Valve Springs
- Braille Lithium & AGM Batteries are Powerful & Lightweight
- Milwaukee Tool Cordless Bandfiles Make Working in Tight Spots Easy
- Milwaukee Tool M18 Cordless Tire Inflator (with Speed Demo)
- See How a Gen-Y Phantom Flip & Tow Drop Hitch Folds Away
- Go Rhino E-Boards Are the Next Evolution of Powered Truck Steps
- BluePrint Reveals a 800+ HP 426ci Mopar Gen. 3 Hemi Crate Engine
- BluePrint Engines Has a New 383 SBC Stroker with MPFI
- BluePrint Now Makes Its Own Windsor Engine Block
- BluePrint’s New 632ci Big Block Chevy Crate Motor Makes 1,015 HP
- BluePrint Engines Has a 700 HP Supercharged 6.2L LS Crate Motor
- BluePrint Made a Ford 302 Crate Motor Just for Early Bronco Swaps
- Stage 8 Makes Locking Fasteners for Headers, Turbos & Axles
We’ll keep updating this page as more news emerges in the wake of the 2022 SEMA show too, so check back often.