When it comes time to install your turbo system, you may encounter a handful of different exhaust tubing and turbo mounting configurations—particularly the V-band clamp and four-bolt flange.
But with Summit Racing’s handy turbo adapters, it won’t matter which one you’ve got. That’s because these adapters let you convert a V-band mount to a flange (or vice versa). Suffice it to say, that makes mounting or swapping turbo components much, much easier.
Made from cast stainless steel, the adapter flange thickness is 0.5 inch and the total adapter width is roughly 1.5 inches.
These turbo adapters come in a few configurations:
- SUM-260066T – T4 to 2.5 Inch V-Band
- SUM-260067 – T4 to 3 Inch V-Band, Unthreaded Flange
- SUM-260067T – T4 to 3 Inch V-Band
- SUM-260068 – T3 to 2.5 Inch V-Band, Unthreaded Flange
- SUM-260068T – T3 to 2.5 Inch V-Band
- SUM-260065 – T3/T4 to 3 Inch V-Band, 90° Bend