By its very nature, the gearhead world is one of customization. And while that’s usually a good thing, it can present its fair share of headaches.
For example, say you’re fabbing up a custom intake, forced induction, of exhaust setup for an engine swap or hot rod project. There’s a good chance you’ll have to jump between tubing diameters to make everything connect together—which means you could be stuck with the tedious, time-sucking job of making adapters.
If that sounds familiar, then you’ll probably like Summit Racing’s line of Formed Transition Tubes.
Made from either 304 stainless steel or 6061 aluminum, these short, three inch long tubing sections help you quickly transition to/from larger or smaller diameter tubing, saving you a ton of metal work and fabrication time.
In other words, these Summit Racing Formed Transition Tubes are a hassle-free solution for switching between common tubing sizes for, say, a turbocharger or supercharger retrofit, engine swap, or custom exhaust—basically, anywhere you need a reliable, smooth tubing transition that won’t unnecessarily compromise flow. Check out some of the sizing options available below.
Summit Racing Formed Transition Tube Adapter Sizes
- SUM-643070 – Stainless Steel, 2.5-to-3 inch I.D.
- SUM-643071 – Stainless Steel, 3-to-3.5 inch I.D.
- SUM-643073 – Stainless Steel, 3-to-4 inch I.D.
- SUM-643072 – Stainless Steel, 3.5-to-4 inch I.D.
- SUM-643074 – Stainless Steel, 4-to-5 inch I.D.
- SUM-260041 – Aluminum, 2.5-to-3 inch I.D.
- SUM-260042 – Aluminum, 3-to-3.5 inch I.D.
- SUM-260044 – Aluminum, 3-to-4 inch I.D.
- SUM-260043 – Aluminum, 3.5-to-4 inch I.D.
- SUM-260045 – Aluminum, 4-to-5 inch I.D.