In today’s video, our friend Justin, a market specialist at Summit Racing, gives us a walk-through of Summit Racing’s new video studio and workshop, showing us the tools and equipment they chose to fill space with.
The Summit Racing video team is planning to expand its library of technical and how-to content, much of which we will share here, along with other types of videos for YouTube and other places.
In today’s studio and workshop tour video, Justin proposes the question: If you could build a shop from scratch, what would you choose?
Fun question to think about.
The Summit crew put together a well-stocked shop from which to film a variety of future automotive video projects. Among the tools and shop equipment are:
- Powerbuilt hand tools and sockets
- AIRCAT impact wrenches
- EMAX industrial air compressor
- Milwaukee Tools cordless power tools
- Summit Racing 58-inch tool chest
- Homak workbench
- Homak two-door storage cabinet
- BendPak Extra-Tall Asymmetric Low-Pro and Dual-Wide Two-Post Lift
- and several more.
Check out the video and join us in subscribing to the Summit Racing YouTube channel.
Looking for head for a 79 250 inline 6 or my best options