QA1’s MOD Series shocks take the adjustable shocks concept and move it forward about a hundred notches.
What sets these MOD shocks apart is QA1’s QuickTune technology—removable, modular valve packs for compression and rebound.
This allows you to dial in your car’s shocks in minutes, and eliminates the need to send a shock to a specialist for re-valving.
Other awesome features include:
- Double-adjustable for compression and rebound
- Adjustable low-speed bleed that allows you to fine-tune ride quality and weight transfer
- 24-click valving adjustment for compression and rebound
- Large solid piston with blow-off valve for improved driver feel and control
- Indexable shock base eyelets provide multiple mounting positions
- External nitrogen gas-charged canister can be mounted on the shock body or remotely
- Teflon-infused hard anodizing on the shock body creates a non-galling surface to make ride height adjustments easier
- Thrust bearings, coil spring adjustment nut, and spring adjustment tool included
QA1 MOD Shocks are available separately or in Pro-Coil kits with matched coilover springs, and mounting brackets for specific vehicles including:
- 1964-67 GM A-Body
- 1955-57 Chevy
- 1967-81 Camaro/Firebird
- 1963-82 Corvette
- 1969-79 Nova/Apollo/Omega/Ventura
- 1958-70, 1978-84, 1994-96 Chevy full-size passenger car
- 1979-2004 Mustang (rear only)
Here’s another short product-focused video from QA1 about these innovative MOD series shocks: