From time to time, OnAllCylinders will provide a peek at some of the newest products and deals which can help get your next project on track.
Whether you drive a classic muscle- or ponycar, Jeep, or even a 2015-16 Mustang, Summit Racing has created a Wheel and Tire Combo for your ride.
The wheels and tires come to you mounted and balanced. The process starts with Summit Racing’s exclusive RFV (Radial Force Variation) tire test. It simulates real world road conditions under load, and is the best way to detect small flaws that can cause wheel wobble. If a tire doesn’t pass RFV testing, it is returned to the manufacturer.
Next, the RFV-tested tires are mounted on the wheels and balanced with press-on weights. The wheel and tire combinations arrive at your door step ready to bolt on and air up. They even come with pull-through valve stems.
These are the Summit Racing Wheel and Tire Combos currently available:
These combos are ideal for 1960s and ‘70s American muscle cars, street trucks, and street rods.
• 15 x 7 or 15 x 8 Cragar SS wheels, choice of 5 x 4.5, 5 x 4.75, 5 x 5 bolt patterns
• BFGoodrich Radial T/A tires, P205/60-15
All Terrain Combo
This combo is ideal for Jeep Wranglers and other Jeep vehicles that are mostly street-driven but do see some off-road time.
• 15 x 8 Cragar Soft 8 black wheels, 4 inch backspace 5 x 4.5/114.3mm bolt pattern
• BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 tires, 31 x 10.50-15
2015-16 Mustang Combo
Add some grip and pizzazz to your Mustang with one of these combos.
• TSW Nurburgring Series wheels, gunmetal gray, 20 x 8.5 front/20 x 10 rear
• Nitto NT05 tires, 255/35-20 front/275/35-20 rear
• TPMS sensors included