Take your rocker arms to the top level with more horsepower and reliability. Scorpion Endurance Series Shaft Mount Rocker Arms are made for the most demanding endurance racing applications. This system creates optimal valve train performance and geometry by accurately positioning the rocker arm over the valve centerline. The steel shaft functions as the fulcrum, which greatly increases rocker assembly stiffness and valve train stability.
• .562” centerless ground shaft
• .520” centerless ground roller
• Steel parts made from ASTM certified bearing quality steel
• 4140 heat-treated steel stand
• Fully radiused bodies made from 7000 series aluminum
• Lightweight for maximum performance
• Clear 1.650” valve springs
• Lifetime Warranty
• Made in the USA!
Do you have them for the BBC?
Hey Raymond, we checked Scorpion’s Website, and it looks like the only rockers they have for a Big Block Chevy are stud mount, for now at least.