Horsepower Wars

Horsepower Wars: Junkyard Challenge, Episode 3: Chassis & Suspension Fabrication

In Episode 3 of Horsepower Wars Junkyard Challenge, with the teams having completed the tear-downs from Episode 1, and some early build work in Episode 2, it’s now time to fabricate the chassis and suspension.

In this competition, Each team has six days to use the junkyard parts they bought with their $3,500 junkyard vehicle and parts budget, as well as the $2,000 in new parts from Summit Racing to build something capable of outperforming the competition in various events.

The quadrathon each truck will compete in features four events—a barrel race, jump contest, tug-of-war, and short-course.

The four trucks competing in the Junkyard Challenge are:

In Episode 3, two of the teams elect to keep the leaf spring suspension setup intact. The other two teams fabricated four-links with coil-overs.

The teams are factoring in travel, weight, adjustability, and time constraints into their decisions.

For more details on Episode 3 beyond the video above, check out Horsepower Wars’ Junkyard Challenge Episode 3 article here.

Tags: ,

1. Darryl H. Alvarez says:

On all cylinders which is an automotive blog and powered by summit. On this page things are elaborated in a much better manner which lab report writer always share unique task. Such episodes are very interesting in my opinion. People nowadays are taking much interest in such types of activities.

2. james tinker says:

For me, “budget” means something that costs less than what I can buy when I go out to buy. “Building” is better than an inventory. Now, do you want Gen III Civic with 2.4 VTEC or similar? Completely feasible. BY:UK law essays – Law Essays Help.

3. smith sera says:

On completely rolls which is a locomotive blog and motorized by conference. On this sheet things are expounded in an abundant healthier manner which custom essay help UK continually share exclusive task. Such affairs are very stimulating in my opinion. People currently are captivating much attention in such kinds of actions.

4. Susan Benjamin says:

According to the affordable essay help, the team has been working in frenzy on themselves. All runs to get their trucks done in time for the races. It’s not exactly the 11th hour yet, and it’s going to be until they realize it, and the cash is drying up on top of all that.

5. Mark Scot says:

I am always amazed to watch these sorts of videos where I can see talk about car engines, suspension, and other information about parts. Actually I am very passionate about cars as an employer at term paper writing help online whenever I get free time I talked about on this topic my colleagues.

6. Maria Lena says:

Our online nursing assignment help specialists are available nonstop to offer area explicit task help on a plenty of nursing sub-disciplines. Our online nursing assignment help services for the U.K understudies.