An awesome weekend of free motorsports and automotive fun is rolling in to Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk, OH Friday June 7 with the final leg of the inaugural Midwest Drags drag-and-drive competition in the morning, and the two-day Super Summit 2019 kicking off Friday afternoon.
The Midwest Drags is a three-day competition taking place at three Midwestern race tracks, beginning with Wagler Motorsports Park in Lyons, IN on June 5, continuing with Muncie Dragway in Muncie, IN on June 6, and concluding at Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk during the morning hours of June 7, which should wrap up before Super Summit officially kicks off at noon.
For the uninitiated, Super Summit is an annual free customer-appreciation event put on by our friends at Summit Racing.
Super Summit 2019 will feature:
- $8,600 manufacturer prize giveaways
- A giant show-n-shine
- Muscle cars, street rods, and classics
- Trucks, Jeeps, and off-road vehicles
- Free off-road obstacle course
- Free dragstrip fun runs
- Free autocross course
- BIGFOOT car-crushing exhibition
- Manufacturer’s Midway featuring more than 100 manufacturers
- Exclusive show special pricing on new car and truck parts
Here’s a short video from last year’s Super Summit autocross event:
And here’s a short video of last year’s off-road obstacle course:
Show hours are 12 p.m.-8 p.m. Friday, June 7; and 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, June 8.
We’re going to be there. If you’re in the neighborhood, we hope to see you.