From time to time, OnAllCylinders will provide a peek at some of the newest products and deals that can help get your next project on track for less. Check out what’s in our parts bin this week:
Our heavy-duty all-steel engine stand gives you the ability to fire up and run an engine before final installation —perfect for breaking in a new engine, testing for gasket leaks, initial tuning, and more.
The Summit Racing Engine Run-In Stand features:
• Adjustable, threaded engine mounting posts to set the engine at proper height
• Engine backing plate that accommodates Chevy and Ford V8s
• Adjustable radiator mounting brackets
• Control panel with predrilled holes for 2 1/16-inch diameter gauges and a start button
• Tray for battery and fuel cell
• Lockable swivel casters
You’ll need gauges, a starter button, radiator, and fuel cell to complete your Run-In Stand–and you know where to get them.