The 26th annual HOT ROD Power Tour will kick off Sunday, August 23 at Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk, OH, Power Tour officials announced today.
Power Tour dates were moved from June to August due to the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic.
While emphasizing that safety for both participants and spectators will be a top concern, officials released a new set of hard dates for the week-long Power Tour, which is one of the most popular events in hot-rodding every year.
The full list of HOT ROD Power Tour stops will include:
- KICKOFF – Sunday, Aug. 23: Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk, OH. (New date)
- Monday, Aug. 24: National Trail Raceway, Hebron, OH (New date / New venue)
- Tuesday, Aug. 25: Indiana State Fairgrounds, Indianapolis, IN (New date / New venue)
- Wednesday, Aug. 26: World Wide Technology Raceway at Gateway, Madison, IL (New date)
- Thursday, Aug. 27: University of Illinois – State Farm Center, Champaign, IL (New date)
- Friday, Aug. 28: Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds, Davenport, IA (New date)
- FINALE – Saturday, Aug. 29: Chicagoland Speedway, Joliet, IL (New date / New venue)
For more information, visit the official HOT ROD Power Tour event page here.