Brodix is offering three new sets of cylinder heads—one for small block Ford, one for LS engines, and a third for big block Chevy—and will showcase them at the 2019 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, November 5-8.
Here’s more information about each new set of heads.
- Feature a valve angle rolled two degrees
- 327cc rectangular intake ports that flow over 400 cfm
- CNC-ported chambers; 2.300/1.880 valves
- Cathedral port LS cylinder heads offer 13.5-degree valve angle; nitrous/boost-friendly combustion chambers that fit existing pistons
- 245cc rectangular intake ports that flow over 370 cfm; redesigned exhaust ports flow over 235 cfm
- CNC-ported chambers; 2.100/1.600 valves
- Revolutionary new aluminum casting
- 195cc intake ports; 68cc combustion chambers to work with several types of fuel
- Phosphorous bronze valve guides, valve seats
- CNC-ported combustion chambers up to 74cc