LAS VEGAS, NV — Holley EFI users, rejoice.
Even among the sea of cool parts launched at the 2018 SEMA Show, Holley Performance Products’ new Holley EFI 12.3″ Pro Dash is getting a ton of buzz.
The motorsports applications are seemingly endless. The high-resolution touchscreen works just like your phone—no stylus required. The Pro Dash can monitor as many as 238 real-time values, like rpm, TPS, boost—everything, really.
It is designed specifically to work with the Holley Dominator EFI system and the Holley HP ECU, including V4 Build 110 or later firmware.
The new system eliminates the need to plug in a laptop computer for on-the-fly tuning. Want to quickly adjust timing or boost in the staging lanes? Of course, you do. Now you can.
The digital switch panel eliminates the need for mechanical toggle switches, said Holley’s Travis Whitescarver.
The Holley EFI 12.3″ Pro Dash comes with everything needed for installation. A 34-pin connector has 13 multi-configurable inputs for most Holley EFI sensors (and can be configured to work with non-Holley sensors as well), like your pressure and temperature sensors.
The dash is totally customizable. You can upload any custom image you want to make your Pro Dash screen a design feature in addition to gaining total in-car control of your Holley EFI system.
The system is priced at $1,799.95.
The product features are extensive, and include:
- Real-time ECU tuning, allowing you to make quick tune changes without hooking up a laptop
- Capable of monitoring up to 238 real-time values such as RPM/TPS/Boost
- 16 default background skins pre-loaded with unlimited options for importing custom layouts
- Quickly swipe between multiple active screens (tune, warm-up, race, drive, etc.)
- Virtual switch panel eliminates the need for external toggle switches
- Manual or auto-brightness features for easy viewing day or night
- Built-in GPS with odometer function (antenna included)
- On-screen datalog playback features allows you to review vital run information
- Expandable storage via USB
- No stylus required, capacitive touch, just like your smartphone.
- User-definable channel alarms and warnings
- 6x 1/4-28 mounting holes for surface or flush mounting, with high-quality hardware included
- USB keyboard and mouse functionality makes it quick and easy to setup new layouts
- Includes 34-pin wiring harness which contains power, ground, and CANbus connections
- Input and output functionality for 13 multi-configurable inputs, and four ground switched outputs
- User-defined alarms for any input
- Upgradable with future software enhancements
- Viewing area is 12.3″ on the diagonal, 11.5″ wide by 4.25″ tall
- Dash weight is 3.29 lbs.
price is to high
Wary of things that are expensive and smarter than me, the best of intentions
end up on the shelf or poorly utilized.