Some people like shiny stuff under the hood.
Others like oh-so-cool black.
Either way, you’re getting a four-barrel vacuum secondary carburetor that provides great throttle response and power for most street-driven performance cars and trucks.
- All-aluminum construction for warp resistance and excellent calibration retention
- One-piece design that eliminates gaskets below the fuel line for leak-free operation
- High-flow power valve channel with a valve guaranteed for a million miles
- 30cc accelerator pump and annular boosters
- Booster cluster design with interchangeable pump discharge and idle circuit restrictions
- Externally adjustable center-hung floats, clear-sight glass float windows
- Thick base plate sealing surfaces
- Exclusive color-coded vacuum ports for easier installation
- Easy-adjust electric choke
Each Summit Racing Street & Strip Carburetor is 100% wet flow tested and calibrated for street use, ready to run out of the box. You even get a chrome-plated steel fuel line, base gaskets, hardware, and a tuning DVD to make installation and tuning to your specific engine combination a breeze.