From time to time, OnAllCylinders will provide a peek at some of the newest products and deals which can help get your next project on track.
Need to replace a worn or dead small block Chevy engine? First Mate Automotive’s remanufactured Chevy 350 engine assembly is an excellent candidate for drop-in replacements, budget-minded builds, or street rod engine swaps. The assembly is set up to provide good low-end power, making it perfect for cruisers.
- Remanufactured 2-bolt main cast iron engine block
- Cast crankshaft
- Cast connecting rods
- 12.3cc Dish hypereutectic pistons
- 8.5:1 Compression ratio
- Cast iron cylinder heads with 76cc combustion chambers
- 1.94-inch intake valves, 1.50-inch exhaust valves
- Standard small Chevy exhaust bolt pattern
- Uses standard 14mm x 1.25 thread, taper seat, 0.441-inch reach spark plugs
- Hydraulic flat tappet camshaft
- 0.383-inch intake lift, 0.401-inch exhaust lift
- Duration at 0.050-inch lift 194 int/202 exh.
- 112-degree lobe separation
- Oil pan with passenger side dipstick
- Steel timing cover
- Steel valve covers