LAS VEGAS, NV — Mopar teased its AWD Challenger concept ahead of the SEMA Show, but until now, details were scarce. That changed Tuesday when the SEMA Show opened and the one-of-a-kind concept was displayed for all to see.
The car combines wickedly fast power and performance with the confidence of increased traction. The vehicle’s 5.7L HEMI V8 uses an all-wheel drive package to power all four wheels, paired with an eight-speed transmission. The engine is upgraded with the Scat Pack 3 Performance Kit, which delivers a boost of up to 75 more horsepower and an additional 44 foot-pounds of torque.
The Scat Pack 3 Performance Kit builds on gains achieved by the Scat Pack 1 and Scat Pack 2 kits by adding new Mopar Performance CNC-ported cylinder heads, Mopar high-flow manifolds and catalysts, a gasket set, exhaust manifolds, exhaust adapter, mounting brackets, hardware and two Scat Pack 3 badges.
Other features include:
- Mopar’s concept wide body kit and wheel flares housing concept
- Front chin splitter and rear spoiler
- Destroyer Grey paint with Header Orange highlights to line the grille and taillight surround
- Destroyer Grey body color stripe that runs through the Matte Black paint on the upper portion of the vehicle
- Mirror caps with Header Orange accent stripes
- Mopar five-spoke wheels: 20-inch x 10-inch on the front and 20-inch x 11-inch on the rear
- Quad Mopar exhaust tips painted in a powdercoated Satin Black
- Mopar Design decklid badge
- Katzkin leather seats with Header Orange stitching