The SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association) Show, the automotive aftermarket’s premier trade show, is coming to your desktop, your laptop, or palm of your hand.
It’s true—OnAllCylinders is bringing the show to you as we live blog from the event next week (October 30-November 2). That means you’ll be the first to hear major announcements from automakers, see unveilings of radical concept vehicles, check out project vehicles from leading hot rodders and customizers, and learn about the very latest products announced right at the show!
As always, the show is closed to the general public, but we’re committed to keeping you in the know about all the happenings at the massive event. And we’re prepared to rough it in Las Vegas for a week to make it happen—maybe even longer if that’s what it takes.
Here’s what the SEMA Show is all about:
- 3.2 million square feet of manufacturer exhibits and display vehicles
- 12 exhibitor sections—Racing & Performance, Restyling & Car Care Accessories, Trucks, SUVs & Off-Road, Tools & Equipment, Powersports & Utility Vehicles, Restoration Marketplace, Wheels & Accessories, Hot Rod Alley, and more
- New Products Showcase with nearly 1,500 newly introduced parts
- 500-plus feature vehicle displays
- Major news announcements and new concept vehicles from top vehicle manufacturers, including GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Toyota, and more
- GM Proving Grounds with GM vehicles performing under high performance conditions
- Mopar Alley—a collection of Dodge, FIAT, and Chrysler vehicles
- “Ford Out Front”—drivers performing outrageous drifting, gymkhana, and autocross
- Celebrity appearances
We’ll bring you news updates, photo galleries, and videos from the Las Vegas Convention Center starting Tuesday, October 30.
What would you like to see?