Maxxis Tires has spent the better part of 40 years developing its reputation for building high-performance off-road tires for trucks, off-road competition, as well as ATV and side-by-side powersports machines.
Off-road racing lives at the heart of Maxxis Tires‘ truck-tire designs.
Here we provide an introduction to Maxxis’ excellent lineup of premium truck tires and invite you to take a closer look if you’re in the market for new rubber for your rig—even if you’re planning to stay mostly on pavement.
Maxxis Off-Road and All-Terrain Tires
The Maxxis Trepador Radial M8060 is an extreme off-road radial featuring an aggressive tread design for both on- and off-road traction. People looking for premium Maxxis mud tires often turn to Trepador and Trepador Competion tires. Tire features include:
- Multi-curve siping for improved traction on loose dirt and other slippery driving surfaces
- Multi-stage staggered shoulder pattern for improved side bite on difficult terrain
- Nylon-belt-reinforced construction to resist punctures and prolong tread life
The Maxxis Bighorn MT-762 is a purpose-built mud-terrain tire with a championship pedigree and a wide footprint for improved shock absorption and traction. The Maxxis Bighorn is specially designed to provide a smooth ride on desert, dirt, rock, snow, or muddy terrain. Tire features include:
- Deep, self-cleaning tread blocks
- Pinned for studs
- Staggered shoulder lugs for great all-terrain handling
The Maxxis RAZR MT is Maxxis’ flagship mud tire, and features a newly formulated off-road compound for maximum tear and chip resistance, as well as extended tread life. Tire features include:
- Deeply sculpted center blocks for off-road traction while maintaining a quieter ride
- Dual-cord casing ply with intertwined reinforcement fibers for radically improved casing strength, durability, and all-around toughness
- 40,000-mile limited treadwear warranty
The Maxxis Creepy Crawler was designed with a conformable bias-ply casing to maximize the contact patch in extreme off-road applications. While DOT-approved for highway use, the maximum recommended speed for the Maxxis Creepy Crawler is 65 miles per hour. This tire is all about dominating off-road challenges. Tire features include:
- Stone ejectors for added tread cap protection from sharp rocks
- Unique, multi-edged knob design and sipe arrangement enhance traction on slippery surfaces
- Giant shoulder lugs and aggressive sidewall design offer awesome side bite in extreme off-road terrain
The Maxxis Bravo Series AT-771 tire is a rugged, all-terrain tire with sidewall construction and tread design that facilitates balanced performance both on and off the road. Tire features include:
- Unique tire compound and tread pattern for improved wear, wet traction, and hydroplane resistance
- Multi-pitch noise reduction technology
- 50,000-mile limited treadwear warranty (for non-LT sizes)