Watch this video from our friends at TCI Auto to better understand a flexplate’s role in automatic transmission operation. You learn how the flexplate connects the torque converter to the engine’s crankshaft, functioning […]
- Featured Vehicles
- News & Car Culture
- Videos & Galleries
Subscribe to OnAllCylinders
Top Posts & Pages
- Mike r: Good practice to use atleast 2 wash medis like you do but ... on 12 Common Car Detailing Mistakes—and Why You Should Avoid Them at All Costs!
- Clonie Gay: The picture displayed of the Reatta is beautiful. Wake up Re... on The 9 Biggest Automotive Turkeys Ever?
- RichDis: I have a turn key 385 Fast Burn GM crate engine. I checked t... on Ask Away with Jeff Smith: Inside the New Chevy ZZ5 Crate Motor
- Josef: 81 pickup, battery light is on, has new regulator and altern... on Charge Doctor: Diagnosing Some Common Charging System Problems
- Bernie: Tried to order ZZ5 and dealer parts guy has told me that thi... on Ask Away with Jeff Smith: Inside the New Chevy ZZ5 Crate Motor
- Time Travelling: DeLorean and ‘Back to the Future’ 30 Years LaterJuly 3, 2015
- Shocks Primer: The Hows and Whys of Priming Your ShocksJuly 2, 2015
- Vote Now! The Top 10 Fan Rides of June 2015July 1, 2015
- The Top 20 Aftermarket Parts of All Time (#1): The Holley 3310 (Model 4150/4160) CarburetorJuly 1, 2015
- Video 101: Oil Pump Pressure vs. FlowJune 30, 2015