When Summit Racing chose to a build a Sixties-style Cobra roadster, focusing solely on the past was not an option. This project not only captures the sound and fury of […]
- Featured Vehicles
- News & Car Culture
- Videos & Galleries
Subscribe to OnAllCylinders
Top Posts & Pages
- Quick Guide to Diagnosing Differential & Driveline Noises
- SEMA Show 'n' Tell: BluePrint Engines' Short Block 383 Stroker
- The Top 10 American Performance Engines of the Last 30 Years (#3): Chevy LT5
- Charge Doctor: Diagnosing Some Common Charging System Problems
- Monday Mailbag: Why is My Rebuilt Engine Still Using Too Much Oil?
- Cory G: Tommy Dean Baughman... on Monday Mailbag: Why is My Rebuilt Engine Still Using Too Much Oil?
- francois cote: 350, first place, 426 Hemi, second place. Last time I saw ... on The Top 10 Engines of All Time (As Chosen by You)!
- Don Haley: ethanol destroys lawn mower, weed eaters and all gas powere... on Ethanol Out in Oregon? New Bill Could Get Rid of Ethanol in Gasoline.
- Judith Williams: Sorry it's actually my front left tire... on How to Diagnose Common Brake Issues
- Judith Williams: 4 months ago I had the pads rotors and calipers replaced on ... on How to Diagnose Common Brake Issues
- Parts Bin: First Mate Automotive Remanufactured Chevy 350 EnginesMay 28, 2016
- ‘The Fast and The Furious’ to be Re-Released in Theaters in JuneMay 27, 2016
- The Top 10 American Performance Engines of the Last 30 Years (#3): Chevy LT5May 27, 2016
- New Congressional Bill Would Cap the Amount of Ethanol Used in Your FuelMay 27, 2016
- The Top 10 American Performance Engines of the Last 30 Years (#4): Cummins Turbo Diesel 5.9L I6May 26, 2016