There’s usually at least one thing missing from a kit project: the engine. While Factory Five supplies most of what’s needed to complete the Mk4 roadster, getting it running on […]
- Featured Vehicles
- News & Car Culture
- Videos & Galleries
Subscribe to OnAllCylinders
Top Posts & Pages
- Monday Mailbag: 8 Causes of Camshaft Failure and How To Prevent Them
- 12 Common Car Detailing Mistakes—and Why You Should Avoid Them at All Costs!
- 4 Common Motor Oil Myths and Why They're False
- Quick Guide to Diagnosing Differential & Driveline Noises
- Charge Doctor: Diagnosing Some Common Charging System Problems
- Michael Gee: Where do I find the price on the chrome wheels ... on Buyer’s Guide: Our 10 Favorite Cragar SS Wheels
- Mike r: Good practice to use atleast 2 wash medis like you do but ... on 12 Common Car Detailing Mistakes—and Why You Should Avoid Them at All Costs!
- Clonie Gay: The picture displayed of the Reatta is beautiful. Wake up Re... on The 9 Biggest Automotive Turkeys Ever?
- RichDis: I have a turn key 385 Fast Burn GM crate engine. I checked t... on Ask Away with Jeff Smith: Inside the New Chevy ZZ5 Crate Motor
- Josef: 81 pickup, battery light is on, has new regulator and altern... on Charge Doctor: Diagnosing Some Common Charging System Problems
- Time Travelling: DeLorean and ‘Back to the Future’ 30 Years LaterJuly 3, 2015
- Shocks Primer: The Hows and Whys of Priming Your ShocksJuly 2, 2015
- Vote Now! The Top 10 Fan Rides of June 2015July 1, 2015
- The Top 20 Aftermarket Parts of All Time (#1): The Holley 3310 (Model 4150/4160) CarburetorJuly 1, 2015
- Video 101: Oil Pump Pressure vs. FlowJune 30, 2015