Watch this video from our friends at TCI Auto to better understand a flexplate’s role in automatic transmission operation. You learn how the flexplate connects the torque converter to the engine’s crankshaft, functioning […]
Subscribe to OnAllCylinders
Top Posts & Pages
- Quick Guide to Diagnosing Differential & Driveline Noises
- Ask Away with Jeff Smith: Peak Power vs. Torque Curve -- What Matters Most for Your Application?
- Charge Doctor: Diagnosing Some Common Charging System Problems
- Starter Sleuth: Solving Common Aftermarket Starter Problems
- Top 10 Engines of All Time (#4): Ford 300 I6
- Anthony: I have a question, I'm doing mu first build every from grou... on Ask Away with Jeff Smith: Peak Power vs. Torque Curve — What Matters Most for Your Application?
- Phil Neal: 1. Ford FE 2. 1969 Dodge Charger R/T 3. The H.A.M.B 4. Tu... on Vote Now in The Inaugural OnAllCylinders Readers’ Choice Awards!
- Jake L.: I wish someone would really detail supercharger performance.... on Blower Basics (Part 3): Recommended Upgrades, Mods & Tuning
- Larry: 71,72,76 Trans Am 455HO 73,74 Trans Am 455 SD ... on Vote Now in The Inaugural OnAllCylinders Readers’ Choice Awards!
- Larry: 71,72 or 76 Trans Am 455 HO 4 speed ... on Vote Now in The Inaugural OnAllCylinders Readers’ Choice Awards!
- Ford Begins Production on 2015 MustangAugust 28, 2014
- Reason #8: Larry Larson’s Newest Drag Week Machine Unveiled!August 28, 2014
- Clutch Performer: Installing a RAM Clutch in a Drag Race Mustang Mach IAugust 28, 2014
- Tailgating 101: The Car Guy’s Guide to TailgatingAugust 27, 2014
- Video: Rutledge Wood’s 1953 Plymouth Suburban WagonAugust 26, 2014