Watch this video from our friends at TCI Auto to better understand a flexplate’s role in automatic transmission operation. You learn how the flexplate connects the torque converter to the engine’s crankshaft, functioning […]
- Featured Vehicles
- News & Car Culture
- Videos & Galleries
Top Posts & Pages
- Vac Visual: Quick Guide to Vacuum Gauge Readings
- Top 10 American Performance Engines of the Last 30 Years (#1): General Motors LS Small Block
- Ask Away with Jeff Smith: What's the Difference Between Detonation and Pre-Ignition?
- Ask Away! with Jeff Smith: What You Need to Know About Ethanol, Fuel Blends & Your Fuel Line
- Quick Guide to Diagnosing Differential & Driveline Noises
- Joseph DR (@WackyMonkeys): Put it in clear and spray. Then lay at least two coats of cl... on Monday Mailbag: Tips for Spraying Metal Flake Paint
- Thomas Gonzalez: " two spark plugs per cylinder to shorten flame travel. This... on The Top 10 American Performance Engines of the Last 30 Years (#2): Gen. III Chrysler HEMI
- Kevin hartley: What must the diff ratio be on a K20 4x4 with 15 inch tyres ... on Ask Away with Jeff Smith: The Great 5.3L Truck LS Swap Debate
- Greasy Paws: I have heard the "don't reuse lifters" no no for years and b... on Ask Away! with Jeff Smith: How to Set Preload on Hydraulic Lifters — and Why It’s Important!
- Brian Tousignant: I just installed a new comp cam xe 262 h-10 and lifter set ... on Ask Away! with Jeff Smith: How to Set Preload on Hydraulic Lifters — and Why It’s Important!
- Infographic: Cylinder Head Torque Sequences for Ford 6 & V6 EnginesOctober 21, 2016
- SEMA Preview: UnderCover Introduces Defender Tonneau Cover and Cargo Management SystemOctober 20, 2016
- A Quick Guide to Choosing a Mechanic’s CreeperOctober 20, 2016
- Ask Away! with Jeff Smith: How to Set Preload on Hydraulic Lifters — and Why It’s Important!October 20, 2016
- Lot Shots Find of the Week: 1929 DeSotoOctober 19, 2016