SEMA 2012 isn’t officially open for business yet, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get an early glimpse of what the show is all about. In recent years, the show has overflowed to the outside areas surrounding the Las Vegas Convention Center. That means we can give you a sneak peek of some of the custom hot rods, trucks, and sports cars we’ll be showing you later in the week.
Events / SEMA
SEMA Show Photo Gallery: Gettin’ Ready!Posted by David Fuller on October 30, 2012 at 11:15 am
Author: David Fuller David Fuller is Editor of OnAllCylinders. During his 17-year career in the automotive industry, he has covered a variety of races, shows, and industry events and has authored articles for multiple magazines. He has also partnered with mainstream and trade publications on a wide range of editorial projects. In 2012, he helped establish OnAllCylinders, where he enjoys covering all facets of hot rodding and racing.
Subscribe to OnAllCylinders
Top Posts & Pages
- Top 8 Model Years in Hot Rod History (#6): 2014
- Larry Larson's S10 Blasts 6.16 Pass, Becomes Fastest Street Car in the World!
- Charge Doctor: Diagnosing Some Common Charging System Problems
- Top 10 Engines of All Time (#4): Ford 300 I6
- And the Winners Are! OnAllCylinders Readers' Choice Award Winners Unveiled
- Jeff Smith: The issue is capacity vs pressure. Again, let's go back to o... on Ask Away with Jeff Smith: Fuel Volume vs. Fuel Pressure & How They Relate
- OnAllCylinders: Brian, should you decide to use one dual in/out muffler it w... on Video: Exhaust X-Pipes vs. H-Pipes, Part 2
- OnAllCylinders: On a small cubic inch motor running no higher than that, an ... on Video: Exhaust X-Pipes vs. H-Pipes, Part 2
- kevin myers: i didnt see my car? i was there ... on Photo Gallery: Buick, Oldsmobile, Pontiac Show
- Rodger: Didn't realize a promod was a street car lol ... on Larry Larson’s S10 Blasts 6.16 Pass, Becomes Fastest Street Car in the World!
- Photo Gallery: Buick, Oldsmobile, Pontiac ShowSeptember 22, 2014
- NHRA Wrap-Up: Schumacher, C. Force, Connolly and Hines Win in TexasSeptember 22, 2014
- Parts Bin: Big Block Chevy Heads & Retro RadiosSeptember 21, 2014
- Top 8 Model Years in Hot Rod History (#6): 2014September 20, 2014
- Ask Away with Jeff Smith: Fuel Volume vs. Fuel Pressure & How They RelateSeptember 19, 2014