SEMA 2012 isn’t officially open for business yet, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get an early glimpse of what the show is all about. In recent years, the show has overflowed to the outside areas surrounding the Las Vegas Convention Center. That means we can give you a sneak peek of some of the custom hot rods, trucks, and sports cars we’ll be showing you later in the week.
Events / SEMA
SEMA Show Photo Gallery: Gettin’ Ready!Posted by David Fuller on October 30, 2012 at 11:15 am
Author: David Fuller David Fuller is Editor of OnAllCylinders. During his 17-year career in the automotive industry, he has covered a variety of races, shows, and industry events and has authored articles for multiple magazines. He has also partnered with mainstream and trade publications on a wide range of editorial projects. In 2012, he helped establish OnAllCylinders, where he enjoys covering all facets of hot rodding and racing.
Subscribe to OnAllCylinders
Top Posts & Pages
- Ted: What you need is the inside scoop on the size numbers inside... on Blower Basics (Part 3): Recommended Upgrades, Mods & Tuning
- Rick VanDeBogart: Yes, it is designed to run on the ethanol blend but if you s... on The Ethanol Effect: Understanding Ethanol & What You Can Do to Protect Your Ride During Storage
- Rick VanDeBogart: This same situation happens in lawn mowers, chain saws, and ... on The Ethanol Effect: Understanding Ethanol & What You Can Do to Protect Your Ride During Storage
- James R: The bigger resource that most E People do not want to talk a... on The Ethanol Effect: Understanding Ethanol & What You Can Do to Protect Your Ride During Storage
- Al Spinney: That says it all!! ... on Top 10 Engines of All Time (#2): Chrysler 426 HEMI
- Gearhead Gift Guide (Part 3): Gift Ideas for the Chevy FanaticDecember 19, 2014
- Retrospective: A Look Back at Operation Appreciation 2014December 19, 2014
- Ask Away: How Do You Hook up a Turbo 400 Kickdown? (Hint: It’s Not Like Other 3-Speeds)December 19, 2014
- Rough Around the Edges: Basic Port Matching For Improved PerformanceDecember 18, 2014
- Cuban Rulers: Classic American Cars Still Rule the Roads in Cuba—Is That About to Change?December 18, 2014