SEMA 2012 isn’t officially open for business yet, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get an early glimpse of what the show is all about. In recent years, the show has overflowed to the outside areas surrounding the Las Vegas Convention Center. That means we can give you a sneak peek of some of the custom hot rods, trucks, and sports cars we’ll be showing you later in the week.
- Featured Vehicles
- News & Car Culture
- Videos & Galleries
Events / SEMA
SEMA Show Photo Gallery: Gettin’ Ready!Posted by David Fuller on October 30, 2012 at 11:15 am
Author: David Fuller David Fuller is Editor of OnAllCylinders. During his 17-year career in the automotive industry, he has covered a variety of races, shows, and industry events and has authored articles for multiple magazines. He has also partnered with mainstream and trade publications on a wide range of editorial projects. In 2012, he helped establish OnAllCylinders, where he enjoys covering all facets of hot rodding and racing.
Subscribe to OnAllCylinders
Top Posts & Pages
- caleb: I have a 96 chevy z71. I hear a grinding/whirring noise when... on Quick Guide to Diagnosing Differential & Driveline Noises
- Chris Hughes: I have a 2003 chevy silverado 1500. I replaced the alternato... on Charge Doctor: Diagnosing Some Common Charging System Problems
- Greg Sikonia: 01-02 LS1 f body cars came with the LS6 intake already on it... on Quick Test: Dyno Testing Dorman’s LS6 Intake Manifold
- Dennis: The Blazer is a year round toy made for and by a MAN ... on Top 10 Facebook Fan Rides of February…Vote Now for Your Favorite!
- P. Rospect: The Blazer ... on Top 10 Facebook Fan Rides of February…Vote Now for Your Favorite!
- Ford Announces Pricing for Its Mid-Engine Ford GTMarch 6, 2015
- Ranking the Top 5 Small Block Chevy Engines of All Time: (#5) The Original 265March 5, 2015
- Valvetrain Harmony: The Hows and Whys of Jesel’s Belt Drive SystemMarch 5, 2015
- Photo Gallery: New Orleans World of WheelsMarch 4, 2015
- Project Thunderbolt LS3 V8 Miata (Part 3): The Engine Arrives and Surgery BeginsMarch 3, 2015