SEMA 2012 isn’t officially open for business yet, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get an early glimpse of what the show is all about. In recent years, the show has overflowed to the outside areas surrounding the Las Vegas Convention Center. That means we can give you a sneak peek of some of the custom hot rods, trucks, and sports cars we’ll be showing you later in the week.
Events / SEMA
SEMA Show Photo Gallery: Gettin’ Ready!Posted by David Fuller on October 30, 2012 at 11:15 am
Author: David Fuller David Fuller is Editor of OnAllCylinders. During his 17-year career in the automotive industry, he has covered a variety of races, shows, and industry events and has authored articles for multiple magazines. He has also partnered with mainstream and trade publications on a wide range of editorial projects. In 2012, he helped establish OnAllCylinders, where he enjoys covering all facets of hot rodding and racing.
Subscribe to OnAllCylinders
Top Posts & Pages
- Jake L.: I wish someone would really detail supercharger performance.... on Blower Basics (Part 3): Recommended Upgrades, Mods & Tuning
- Larry: 71,72,76 Trans Am 455HO 73,74 Trans Am 455 SD ... on Vote Now in The Inaugural OnAllCylinders Readers’ Choice Awards!
- Larry: 71,72 or 76 Trans Am 455 HO 4 speed ... on Vote Now in The Inaugural OnAllCylinders Readers’ Choice Awards!
- Norm MacDonald: Yahoo for school! ... on Back to School: 8 Hot Rod Reads to Boost Your Brainpan
- Kaeson Englert: Chevy 396 1967 nova Ls tech Turbocharger Pro street Gm ... on Vote Now in The Inaugural OnAllCylinders Readers’ Choice Awards!
- Video: Rutledge Wood’s 1953 Plymouth Suburban WagonAugust 26, 2014
- Event Coverage: 2014 Hot Summer Night Cruise-InAugust 26, 2014
- Cell Service: Quick Guide to Choosing the Right Fuel CellAugust 25, 2014
- Back to School: 8 Hot Rod Reads to Boost Your BrainpanAugust 23, 2014
- Magic Show: How to Install a Flex-a-lite Black Magic Electric FanAugust 22, 2014