SEMA 2012 isn’t officially open for business yet, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get an early glimpse of what the show is all about. In recent years, the show has overflowed to the outside areas surrounding the Las Vegas Convention Center. That means we can give you a sneak peek of some of the custom hot rods, trucks, and sports cars we’ll be showing you later in the week.
- Featured Vehicles
- News & Car Culture
- Videos & Galleries
Events / SEMA
SEMA Show Photo Gallery: Gettin’ Ready!Posted by David Fuller on October 30, 2012 at 11:15 am
Author: David Fuller David Fuller is Editor of OnAllCylinders. During his 17-year career in the automotive industry, he has covered a variety of races, shows, and industry events and has authored articles for multiple magazines. He has also partnered with mainstream and trade publications on a wide range of editorial projects. In 2012, he helped establish OnAllCylinders, where he enjoys covering all facets of hot rodding and racing.
Subscribe to OnAllCylinders
Top Posts & Pages
- Keith: The Jeep's 4.0 is as good as any Ford 300 or Chrysler 225...... on Top 10 Engines of All Time (Honorable Mentions): Flathead, Tri-Power & More
- CKS: Didn't see any hot rods> ... on National Dog Day: Dogs and Cars Photo Gallery
- Weldon Skinner: Great guy, Rest in Peace. ... on IndyCar Driver Justin Wilson, 37, Dies After Pocono Accident
- Weldon Skinner: It's a beautiful car. The only problem I have is these ungod... on 1970 Plymouth HEMI ‘Cuda Convertible Goes for $2.25M at Auction!
- Tim: On paper, the GTO... In real world, the WS6... ... on Vote For the Late Model Performance Playoffs Champion!
- 3 Iconic Automotive Models that May be Making a ComebackAugust 27, 2015
- Quick Tech: How to Prelube Your Engine with Summit’s Engine PreluberAugust 27, 2015
- Oshkosh JLTV to Replace Humvee as U.S. Military’s Battlefield VehicleAugust 27, 2015
- AMCs and Mad Max: Doug Kinney’s AMX ObsessionAugust 27, 2015
- National Dog Day: Dogs and Cars Photo GalleryAugust 26, 2015