SEMA 2012 isn’t officially open for business yet, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get an early glimpse of what the show is all about. In recent years, the show has overflowed to the outside areas surrounding the Las Vegas Convention Center. That means we can give you a sneak peek of some of the custom hot rods, trucks, and sports cars we’ll be showing you later in the week.
- Featured Vehicles
- News & Car Culture
- Videos & Galleries
Events / SEMA
SEMA Show Photo Gallery: Gettin’ Ready!Posted by David Fuller on October 30, 2012 at 11:15 am
Author: David Fuller David Fuller is Editor of OnAllCylinders. During his 17-year career in the automotive industry, he has covered a variety of races, shows, and industry events and has authored articles for multiple magazines. He has also partnered with mainstream and trade publications on a wide range of editorial projects. In 2012, he helped establish OnAllCylinders, where he enjoys covering all facets of hot rodding and racing.
Top Posts & Pages
- Mighty Mopars: Examining 8 Great Crate Engines for Vintage Mopars
- Quick Guide to Diagnosing Differential & Driveline Noises
- Ask Away: How Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) Affects Cam Idle (Hint: You May Not Like It)
- Hub Centric Hubbub: The Argument For — and Against — Using Hub Centric Rings with Your Wheels
- Monday Mailbag: Tips for Building a Boat Motor
- Daniel: Hello, serious question. Is it enough this small holes for c... on Blue Oval Stampede: Unleashing 900+ Horses from a 600 CID Big Block Ford
- Paul: I have a 4L60E tranny with pan rail number 8676358 can any ... on How Do I Identify My Transmission? Your Top Tech Questions Answered!
- Me: Considering I'm the 2nd owner of the car, and have the origi... on Oz-Fast: Steve McLaren’s 1970 Ford TC Cortina
- robb hosman: I have a 1972 chevy c 10 turbo 400. it has the 12 v from th... on Ask Away: How Do You Hook up a Turbo 400 Kickdown? (Hint: It’s Not Like Other 3-Speeds)
- ken sampson: hello i have went through 2 engines now because of a thrust ... on Video 101: How to Install a Timing Chain
- Ride Guides: A Quick Guide to Identifying 1968-’75 Plymouth Road RunnersJuly 29, 2016
- Hub Centric Hubbub: The Argument For — and Against — Using Hub Centric Rings with Your WheelsJuly 28, 2016
- Back in Black Nighthawk LS (Part 3): 629 Horsepower from a 408 LS Engine!July 28, 2016
- Hot August Nights Celebrating Its 30th Anniversary: Find a Complete Schedule of Events and Live Coverage Here!July 27, 2016
- Video: Upgrading Valve Springs to Accommodate Cam SwapJuly 26, 2016