SEMA 2012 isn’t officially open for business yet, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get an early glimpse of what the show is all about. In recent years, the show has overflowed to the outside areas surrounding the Las Vegas Convention Center. That means we can give you a sneak peek of some of the custom hot rods, trucks, and sports cars we’ll be showing you later in the week.
Events / SEMA Posted by David Fuller on October 30, 2012 at 11:15 am
Author: David Fuller David Fuller is Editor of OnAllCylinders. During his 17-year career in the automotive industry, he has covered a variety of races, shows, and industry events and has authored articles for multiple magazines. He has also partnered with mainstream and trade publications on a wide range of editorial projects. In 2012, he helped establish OnAllCylinders, where he enjoys covering all facets of hot rodding and racing.
Subscribe to OnAllCylinders
Top Posts & Pages
- Weldon Skinner: Love seeing those heads hanging out in the breeze. ... on Lot Shots Find of the Week: 1931 Model A
- Weldon Skinner: Back in about 1968 I built what would be called a "rat rod".... on Lot Shots Find of the Week: 1928 Ford Rat Rod
- Thomas Gonzalez: Tom Petty's Runnin Down a Dream and Steppenwolf's Born to Be... on Our Favorite Driving Songs of All Time
- David Fuller: Clinton, it sounds like whomever wired the fans may have mis... on Charge Doctor: Diagnosing Some Common Charging System Problems
- rich grover: looking for fuel injectors to replace my stock ones' on my '... on How to Check For Worn Vehicle Belts
- Video: Air and Fuel Upgrades for Diesel EnginesJuly 24, 2014
- Lot Shots Find of the Week: 1928 Ford Rat RodJuly 23, 2014
- Dodge at 100: Our Top 10 Dodge Vehicles of All-TimeJuly 23, 2014
- The Newbie’s Guide to Hot August NightsJuly 22, 2014
- Monday Mailbag: Diagnosing Engine Wear and TearJuly 21, 2014