SEMA 2012 isn’t officially open for business yet, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get an early glimpse of what the show is all about. In recent years, the show has overflowed to the outside areas surrounding the Las Vegas Convention Center. That means we can give you a sneak peek of some of the custom hot rods, trucks, and sports cars we’ll be showing you later in the week.
- Featured Vehicles
- News & Car Culture
- Videos & Galleries
Events / SEMA
SEMA Show Photo Gallery: Gettin’ Ready!Posted by David Fuller on October 30, 2012 at 11:15 am
Author: David Fuller David Fuller is Editor of OnAllCylinders. During his 17-year career in the automotive industry, he has covered a variety of races, shows, and industry events and has authored articles for multiple magazines. He has also partnered with mainstream and trade publications on a wide range of editorial projects. In 2012, he helped establish OnAllCylinders, where he enjoys covering all facets of hot rodding and racing.
Subscribe to OnAllCylinders
Top Posts & Pages
- Gear Jammer: GSX ... on Muscle Car Match-Ups 2015: Round 3
- Todd Borland: GSX March 30th 2015 ... on Muscle Car Match-Ups 2015: Round 3
- Robbie Thomas: really great tips,thank you ... on 12 Common Car Detailing Mistakes—and Why You Should Avoid Them at All Costs!
- John Frymire: GSX ... on Muscle Car Match-Ups 2015: Round 3
- Scott: Lots of good info, but one very important point left out of ... on Ask Away with Jeff Smith: Understanding Vacuum Advance and Why You Need It
- 12 Common Car Detailing Mistakes—and Why You Should Avoid Them at All Costs!March 30, 2015
- Muscle Car Match-Ups 2015: Round 3March 30, 2015
- Monday Mailbag: Mass Airflow Sensor Calibration vs. Fuel Injector SizeMarch 30, 2015
- NHRA Wrap-Up: Beckman, Brown, Morgan and Hines Win at Four-Wide NatsMarch 30, 2015
- The 2015 Ford Mustang Buyer’s GuideMarch 27, 2015