SEMA 2012 isn’t officially open for business yet, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get an early glimpse of what the show is all about. In recent years, the show has overflowed to the outside areas surrounding the Las Vegas Convention Center. That means we can give you a sneak peek of some of the custom hot rods, trucks, and sports cars we’ll be showing you later in the week.
Events / SEMA
SEMA Show Photo Gallery: Gettin’ Ready!Posted by David Fuller on October 30, 2012 at 11:15 am
Author: David Fuller David Fuller is Editor of OnAllCylinders. During his 17-year career in the automotive industry, he has covered a variety of races, shows, and industry events and has authored articles for multiple magazines. He has also partnered with mainstream and trade publications on a wide range of editorial projects. In 2012, he helped establish OnAllCylinders, where he enjoys covering all facets of hot rodding and racing.
Subscribe to OnAllCylinders
Top Posts & Pages
- Pinion Primer: How to Achieve Proper Pinion Angle and Why it Matters
- Charge Doctor: Diagnosing Some Common Charging System Problems
- Larry Larson's S10 Becomes First Street-Legal Vehicle in the Fives!
- Quick Guide to Diagnosing Differential & Driveline Noises
- Top 10 Engines of All Time (#4): Ford 300 I6
- OnAllCylinders: Josh, we would suggest giving the Summit tech line a call on... on Tech 101: A Video Introduction to Nitrous Oxide Systems
- OnAllCylinders: Checking & changing the fluid is a great idea. Also, whi... on Quick Guide to Diagnosing Differential & Driveline Noises
- Gary Bowler: It states above that the intake will be ready in January . I... on MSD Performance Unveils Atomic AirForce Intake Manifold
- Lisa: It was a tooth broken on one of the sprocket. ..thank you ... on Charge Doctor: Diagnosing Some Common Charging System Problems
- Wayne Scraba: Hi Mark. You’ll note Illustration 2 was marked “note: a... on Pinion Primer: How to Achieve Proper Pinion Angle and Why it Matters
- Lot Shots Find of the Week: 1967 Chevrolet C10November 26, 2014
- Video: Warn Introduces High-Tech ZEON Platinum Winch at SEMANovember 25, 2014
- Monday Mailbag: Is Your Catalytic Converter Killing Engine Vacuum?November 24, 2014
- Hot Rodding Goes Indoors for the Summit Racing Show Car Series–Find Your Nearest Show Here!November 24, 2014
- Larry Larson’s S10 Becomes First Street-Legal Vehicle in the Fives!November 24, 2014