SEMA 2012 isn’t officially open for business yet, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get an early glimpse of what the show is all about. In recent years, the show has overflowed to the outside areas surrounding the Las Vegas Convention Center. That means we can give you a sneak peek of some of the custom hot rods, trucks, and sports cars we’ll be showing you later in the week.
- Featured Vehicles
- Car Shows
- News & Car Culture
- Videos & Galleries
Events / SEMA
SEMA Show Photo Gallery: Gettin’ Ready!Posted by David Fuller on October 30, 2012 at 11:15 am
Author: David Fuller David Fuller is Editor of OnAllCylinders. During his 17-year career in the automotive industry, he has covered a variety of races, shows, and industry events and has authored articles for multiple magazines. He has also partnered with mainstream and trade publications on a wide range of editorial projects. In 2012, he helped establish OnAllCylinders, where he enjoys covering all facets of hot rodding and racing.
Top Posts & Pages
- More Cheat Sheets: 13 Key Automotive Formulas You Should Know
- Quick Tech: 8 Tips for Properly Tuning Your Nitrous System
- Quick Guide to Diagnosing Differential & Driveline Noises
- Rough Around the Edges: Basic Port Matching For Improved Performance
- Operation Appreciation (Day 3): Greg Anderson Finds a Piece of Home in Kuwait
- Kim Vermiollon: Very cool of the NHRA racers too go see our troops. Troops b... on Operation Appreciation (Day 3): Greg Anderson Finds a Piece of Home in Kuwait
- Alex Meyer: The Sparkplugs!!! Christ I don't know how many times I've sa... on Quick Tech: 8 Tips for Properly Tuning Your Nitrous System
- Lyndi: It would be fantastic if they would open for the 2017 racing... on Ohio’s Dragway 42 to Reopen This Summer After $10M+ Overhaul
- brian tousignant: Although I favor Mopars,I have got to go with Steves 69 Tra... on Vote Now! The Top 12 Fan Rides of November 2016!
- Greasy Paws: The Scout... on Vote Now! The Top 12 Fan Rides of November 2016!
- Operation Appreciation (Day 3): Greg Anderson Finds a Piece of Home in KuwaitDecember 2, 2016
- Quick Tech: 8 Tips for Properly Tuning Your Nitrous SystemDecember 2, 2016
- Operation Appreciation (Day 2 Continued): Eddie Krawiec Finds Common Ground with American Troops in Middle EastDecember 1, 2016
- Vote Now! The Top 12 Fan Rides of November 2016!December 1, 2016
- Southern Cruisers Car Club Goes Cruising for a Cause at its Annual Santa Cruise for Toys for TotsDecember 1, 2016