SEMA 2012 isn’t officially open for business yet, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get an early glimpse of what the show is all about. In recent years, the show has overflowed to the outside areas surrounding the Las Vegas Convention Center. That means we can give you a sneak peek of some of the custom hot rods, trucks, and sports cars we’ll be showing you later in the week.
- Featured Vehicles
- News & Car Culture
- Videos & Galleries
Events / SEMA
SEMA Show Photo Gallery: Gettin’ Ready!Posted by David Fuller on October 30, 2012 at 11:15 am
Author: David Fuller David Fuller is Editor of OnAllCylinders. During his 17-year career in the automotive industry, he has covered a variety of races, shows, and industry events and has authored articles for multiple magazines. He has also partnered with mainstream and trade publications on a wide range of editorial projects. In 2012, he helped establish OnAllCylinders, where he enjoys covering all facets of hot rodding and racing.
Top Posts & Pages
- Vac Visual: Quick Guide to Vacuum Gauge Readings
- Top 10 American Performance Engines of the Last 30 Years (#1): General Motors LS Small Block
- Ask Away! with Jeff Smith: What You Need to Know About Ethanol, Fuel Blends & Your Fuel Line
- Quick Guide to Diagnosing Differential & Driveline Noises
- Video How-To: Make Brake Bleeding a One-Man Job with the Latest Brake Bleeder Kits
- Joseph DR (@WackyMonkeys): Put it in clear and spray. Then lay at least two coats of cl... on Monday Mailbag: Tips for Spraying Metal Flake Paint
- Thomas Gonzalez: " two spark plugs per cylinder to shorten flame travel. This... on The Top 10 American Performance Engines of the Last 30 Years (#2): Gen. III Chrysler HEMI
- Kevin hartley: What must the diff ratio be on a K20 4x4 with 15 inch tyres ... on Ask Away with Jeff Smith: The Great 5.3L Truck LS Swap Debate
- Greasy Paws: I have heard the "don't reuse lifters" no no for years and b... on Ask Away! with Jeff Smith: How to Set Preload on Hydraulic Lifters — and Why It’s Important!
- Brian Tousignant: I just installed a new comp cam xe 262 h-10 and lifter set ... on Ask Away! with Jeff Smith: How to Set Preload on Hydraulic Lifters — and Why It’s Important!
- Infographic: Cylinder Head Torque Sequences for Ford 6 & V6 EnginesOctober 21, 2016
- SEMA Preview: UnderCover Introduces Defender Tonneau Cover and Cargo Management SystemOctober 20, 2016
- A Quick Guide to Choosing a Mechanic’s CreeperOctober 20, 2016
- Ask Away! with Jeff Smith: How to Set Preload on Hydraulic Lifters — and Why It’s Important!October 20, 2016
- Lot Shots Find of the Week: 1929 DeSotoOctober 19, 2016