SEMA 2012 isn’t officially open for business yet, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get an early glimpse of what the show is all about. In recent years, the show has overflowed to the outside areas surrounding the Las Vegas Convention Center. That means we can give you a sneak peek of some of the custom hot rods, trucks, and sports cars we’ll be showing you later in the week.
- Featured Vehicles
- Car Shows
- News & Car Culture
- Videos & Galleries
Events / SEMA
SEMA Show Photo Gallery: Gettin’ Ready!Posted by David Fuller on October 30, 2012 at 11:15 am
Author: David Fuller David Fuller is Editor of OnAllCylinders. During his 17-year career in the automotive industry, he has covered a variety of races, shows, and industry events and has authored articles for multiple magazines. He has also partnered with mainstream and trade publications on a wide range of editorial projects. In 2012, he helped establish OnAllCylinders, where he enjoys covering all facets of hot rodding and racing.
Top Posts & Pages
- Quick Tech: High-Volume Oil Pumps and When You Might Need One
- Monday Mailbag: What You Should Know About Octane Ratings, AVGas & More
- Carbureted vs. EFI: Fuelab Examines How Fuel Line Size Relates to Fuel Pressure Drop (and Why it Matters)!
- Quick Guide to Diagnosing Differential & Driveline Noises
- Infographic: Tire Rotation Patterns for Different Drivetrain Configurations
- Dustin: Diesel... on Monday Mailbag: What You Should Know About Octane Ratings, AVGas & More
- Dustin: Switch to fisel... on Monday Mailbag: What You Should Know About Octane Ratings, AVGas & More
- GEarhead: I'll opt for the brand new Goodwrench 350 engine from Jegs a... on Parts Bin: First Mate Automotive Remanufactured Chevy 350 Engines
- Jay: Whitch vp race gas are you sugesting to mix 70/30 with? To e... on Monday Mailbag: What You Should Know About Octane Ratings, AVGas & More
- Rickey Davis: Currently posses 351 w it's in a 66 f100,swb,c4 auto tranny,... on Top 10 Engines of All Time (#9): Ford 351 Windsor
- Video: Guide to Eaton and Detroit Locker DifferentialsFebruary 21, 2017
- Monday Mailbag: What You Should Know About Octane Ratings, AVGas & MoreFebruary 20, 2017
- Summit Racing is New Title Sponsor of European Drag Racing SeriesFebruary 20, 2017
- Ranking The Most Iconic Aftermarket Brands: #7 MoparFebruary 19, 2017
- Ranking The Most Iconic Automotive Aftermarket Brands: #8 Isky Racing CamsFebruary 18, 2017