SEMA 2012 isn’t officially open for business yet, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get an early glimpse of what the show is all about. In recent years, the show has overflowed to the outside areas surrounding the Las Vegas Convention Center. That means we can give you a sneak peek of some of the custom hot rods, trucks, and sports cars we’ll be showing you later in the week.
- Featured Vehicles
- News & Car Culture
- Videos & Galleries
Events / SEMA
SEMA Show Photo Gallery: Gettin’ Ready!Posted by David Fuller on October 30, 2012 at 11:15 am
Author: David Fuller David Fuller is Editor of OnAllCylinders. During his 17-year career in the automotive industry, he has covered a variety of races, shows, and industry events and has authored articles for multiple magazines. He has also partnered with mainstream and trade publications on a wide range of editorial projects. In 2012, he helped establish OnAllCylinders, where he enjoys covering all facets of hot rodding and racing.
Subscribe to OnAllCylinders
Top Posts & Pages
- Mary Fuller: Mom wants a red one!!!! ... on Video: Dodge Charger Hellcat Hits 204+ MPH!
- DonP: I had heard rumors of a twin turbo 5.0 from Ford. That is w... on Ford Exec Leaks 2017 F-150 Raptor Horsepower
- Rudy Gonzalez: Other than forged pistons and maybe lower compresion and goo... on Ask Away with Jeff Smith: Inside GM’s New 90-Degree V6 Engine
- Greg Sikonia: I'm surprised this wasn't the engine for the Colorado/Canyon... on Ask Away with Jeff Smith: Inside GM’s New 90-Degree V6 Engine
- Max: After installing both Magnuson and Ripp units on JKs, I can ... on Let ‘er RIPP: The Hows and Whys of Installing a RIPP Supercharger on a 2012-14 Jeep JK
- Vote for Your Favorite Auto-Related Super Bowl XLIX Commercials Here!January 31, 2015
- Video: Dodge Charger Hellcat Hits 204+ MPH!January 30, 2015
- Weight Plan: How to Properly Place Ballast for a Faster Race CarJanuary 30, 2015
- Ask Away: Understanding Detonation and its Root CausesJanuary 30, 2015
- (Updated with Video) Project Thunderbolt LS3 V8 Miata, Part 1: The Master Plan and TeardownJanuary 30, 2015